Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good to be alone

It is a strange feeling being alone. Sitting here all by myself all I can do is let my thoughts run helter skelter in my head and I do not feel the urge to stop them. Im almost sure that Im almost forgotten by now, Im far far away from the hearts and minds of those who claim they care for me and all I feel is indifference. Right now it doesn't matter to me whether Im remembered or not.
I try to feel sad that Im alone but the attempt seems so out of place that it manages to draw a crooked smile from me, today I can laugh at sadness, I know I can love myself as well, and so in a way I have learned to be complete.
Its good to be able to live for myself.Im happy this way.

2 comments:

belle said...

you visited me, thanks!

your entry sounds a bit lonely. hehe.. hope you're better today!

Anomitro said...

finally..............its like watching urself thru a one-way mirror ain't it?!detachment is nice.......even if it does destroy some or all of the sense of belonging even to urself.rock on.