Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RUMmaging thoughts of a supposedly overworked brain.

This is what I ended up writing down after a drinking spree and so the thoughts enclosed herewith lack the usual courtesy of well practiced refinement.I thought it best to put it up unedited as I believe changing anything will destroy the entire feel of what I wrote.So here goes..........and yes,do pardon the slang used in the passage.Read on and maybe you'll know me a little better or maybe you'll end up thinking of me as strange as a stranger ought to be.Either of these will mean the same to me,but I hope you will let me know.

"

I am not in the condition to write anything,can
hardly see,can hardly hold this bloody pen between these fingers which had once held her hand,which had once felt the contours of her lips,which had once felt the
warmth,the warmth of everlasting love,if only I knew then that the word everlasting is not everlasting at all.
I had planned it this way,such that I'll loose my senses and end up writing crap,yes I wanted to write crap
in a unique self effacing way.So shall I say now that I'm free as
a bird but still bound by the laws of gravity. I know I'm not blind,not just physically but maybe in a very spiritual sense.I have not lost my mind completely,if so,it is only for a few hours where I shall not be weary to admit my weariness,a
few hours in which I won't be afraid to stand naked in front of
the whole world. My face will tell you a story and my mannerisms will tell you a completely different one.So what the heck,these words will go unnoticed,unheard through the
chronicles of our bastardy tales,which we so blatantly proclaim to be what we live for-our lives.

"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"chronicles of our bastardy tales"......


true...how true...