Friday, March 21, 2008

HERE'S TO YOU BRYAN

I have never really been a good representative of people and so all that I am about to say is about myself. It's been quite a journey, these few years of my life with its ups and downs,its amazing highs and lows, and this journey continues......................
Sometimes I wonder what is more important, realizing dreams or the process of dreaming,
I guess I'll never find a satisfactory answer to that question and so it would be fair to conclude that both are equally important, in fact either one is meaningless without the other.
It is this process of dreaming that had led me to do foolish things, and looking back on it, although I know I could have done things so much differently, I am okay with what happened,
to sum it up............"Those were the best days of my life".
And hearing the man himself speak about this song, I felt a shiver going up my spine,whatever he was saying was everything I had felt,not once or twice but every time I had sung his songs to her. I must admit that I am a pathetic singer but somehow being in love felt so wonderful that this fact was somehow most conveniently over ridden.
Adams' songs were and still are something out of this world, and when I had sung to her "Cloud #9" I hope she had felt the same way about it.
What is the use of remembering stuff that brings
tears to the eyes? (that's just a figure of speech
'cause I don't cry anymore). I guess its all about
remembering that familiar happy feeling that
brought so much warmth and comfort that even
all the sadness that followed was worth it.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad that
I fell in love and yes Mr. Adams, I have really loved
a woman, though the odds of me doing it again are
very thin.Keep up the good work Bryan...........keep on inspiring people to fall in love.Even if their hearts break, at least they'll have your songs.

No comments: