Friday, August 24, 2007

NEVER MIND WHAT I SAY

Had a really shitty day,so bad that its extending into the next.I dont really know when my day ends and when the next begins.Some nights when I dont go to sleep it feels like Im going through a 48 hour day and sometimes its even longer.
Thoughts get confused at a time like this,dont know whether its the alcohol or sleep or some wierd cocktail of both.Anyways I dont really care whether anybody reads this coz theres nothing here.I dont even know how Im managing to type.Im a genius,aint I?
Sometimes Im this person whos really sophisticated (atleast while blogging) and takes care to see that what he writes is right,but right now Im writing whatever I want to be it wrong or right,I dont give a damn.
Maybe Il delete this post as soon as Im sober but hey,atleast it will be up untill then.Theres so many things that have remained hidden inside of me,behind the mask of sobreity which has always been firewalling all the raw emotions Iv ever had.Lifes not bad at all.Its real fun to be here.And like the saying goes..........."all the worlds a stage"....................the only time that you aint acting is when you are dead,waiting your turn to be burned or buried or to be fed to the vultures...........

4 comments:

Pritha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pritha said...

let this post remain.............

Sayantan said...

its strange how we say the right things when we are ot in a position to say anything at all...

Sorcerer said...

Who cares boss,,,, and even don't... and Never mind not only what 'I' say, but also what 'anybody' says....